Monday, May 24, 2010

Dreco-Guie Part 2

Episode 2
n which Mr Guie discovers lower case typing, and Dreco seeing that his reference to the Isles of Langerhans in his March 16th email had gone undetected, decided to up the ante.

April 16, 2004

To Arthur Dreco
--- MARK R GUEI wrote:
> Dear Arthur Dreco
> How are you doing well business life and the family. I GUESS ALL IS WELL.Of late i have not heard from you since my last mail to you and i did also tried the number you gave but to no avail did i get through
please i want to hear from you so that i can realy know what is actualy happing on your side like i did explian to you the order time that all necessary arrangment has been made for the trasnaction of the
> money into your bank acccount.
>
> Please try and get back to me as soon as you receive this mail and if you are no more interested to assist me again so that i can start looking for another trust worthy person that will help in good faith and sincerness.
>
> I know how inconvinence this may be, but i sincerely apologise for such and i hope and anxiously await to hear from you soon.
>
> All my thanks for your concern torward the success of forseeable future of ours.
> my regards and God bless.
 GUIE
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

April 19,2004
From Arthur Dreco

Dear Mr Guei,

I am most interested in continuing pursuit of our commonality of goals. What is the next step in this business arrangement? Some people have said this may not be good for doing but I have read your story and believe you to be true.

Yours in truthfullness
Arthur Dreco


No comments:

Post a Comment