Thursday, June 3, 2010

Dreco- Guie Final Letter

All must end sometime


Dear Dr Smith,

As Mr Dreco's attorney I have the sad duty of informing you that Mr Dreco was taken into custody this morning charged with embezzlement. A random audit of the Dreco Institute books revealed a defalcation of $19,400 in the Kenneth Lay Defence Fund Account.

Mr Dreco strenuously denies all charges and currently resides in the St Paul county jail while bail arrangements are completed. As his lead attorney I am confident that these
false charges will be dismissed when the full story is known.

Mr Dreco specifically asked me to give you his apologies for the delay in his plans, though he would not reveal the nature of these plans to me.

If I can be of any assistance do not hesitate to ask

Sincerely
Algonquin J Calhoun Esq
Calhoun and Sons Attorneys

No comments:

Post a Comment